Our pursuit of top quality design and manufacture is second to none. We strive to produce products not only for high performance but with consistency and quality across all our products. Nothing is shipped without first being tested and passing very strict quality control measurements. Be they related to fit and finish or mechanical or electrical parameters. Everything must pass meet or exceed our intended design parameters before they are released.
- Testing every single loudspeaker motor for magnetic field strength at 4 points 12 3 6 9 on the clock, This verifies that we have a consistent flux density and keeps the drivers motor operating parameters consistent.
- Failure to pass during this testing would result in the drivers returning charging station.
- If it fails after the 2nd charging they will become paper weights
- Cone Mass is measured to the point they enter the factory. IQC methods are the beginning of quality products.
- Electrical and Acoustic Response are measured on every driver
- Thiele/Small Parameters are measured on every driver
- True automatic, metered dispensing system
- Regular glue dispensing is measured for QC, mass, consistency, setting times.
- Process is verified by the CEO/Engineer that products are correctly done
- Measured within +/-1.5 db of each other